Monday 18 April 2011

"If you can beat my current print prices I will eat my hat" ...



Recently a great customer, a local finance company offered
Smart Communications the opportunity to quote for their printing services.

Using 100,000 letterheads every 6/8 weeks we knew we would have
to be competitive, and this was confirmed when our customer
told us "if you can beat my current print prices I will eat my hat"

www.smart-comms.co.uk quoted for the job and were extremely
pleased to win the business - a great new print customer on board

This demonstrates that no matter what the size of job - Large Or Small
We can do it all ...... and at great prices too!

So for all your printing requirements talk to
Smart Communications SW Ltd in Gloucester & Cheltenham

Telephone - 01452 527800

No comments:

Post a Comment